Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Reports and downloads, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Whether you're earning pocket change…or a fistful of dollars…you want to track and measure what you make.…Here's how you get to the reporting center.…First go to the more link…and then click on the reports link.…From here you can review and evaluate…different report types.…Let's run them and see what they look like.…The monthly financial summary report…shows things like sales, fees, reserves…and individual transaction details.…Links within the report…allow you to view the transactions directly…from within that report itself.…
You can also select a date range…for up to 31 days…which needs to be some time in the past two years.…You can use this report to reconcile your books.…You can review tax information…such as PayPal fees…and visualize a snapshot of how you're doing…and see details of balances.…To review a specific month…pull down this menu right here…and then click view report.…Now in the report displayed online…links allow you to review line item details.…When you're done…you can go ahead and click back to summary view.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.