Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Refunding payments, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Issuing refunds is a reality of being in business.…Mary's main gets broken during shipment…and you have to file an insurance claim…or Oscar's O-rings get lost in the mail.…Whatever the reason, eventually, you'll need to learn…how refunds work.…Basic refunds are very simple.…You search for the transaction and you find it.…And then you have the option to provide a full refund.…This is a personal transfer,…so I can only issue a full refund on this.…You can enter an optional invoice number…and an optional note and then click Continue.…
Click Issue Refund.…And the monies been returned back to the sender.…Let's go back to the Home screen.…If only one of Blane's champaign glasses broke…during shipment, and he'd like to keep the good one,…you can refund half the payment.…Let me show you how that works.…You click on the transaction.…Find the Refund link.…And I'll issue a refund for 50%.…I'm putting in the invoice number and a note to the buyer.…Click Continue and then Issue Refund.…Paypal refunds your customer and at the same time…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.