Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Processing checks, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Just as with cash, PayPal here can record checks.…You still need to deposit your cash and checks…at the bank in order for your daily sales…to properly reconcile between the bank…and the PayPal here's sales history and sales reports.…It's good to record every sale for tracking purposes.…Let's add Custom Framing.…This was set up as a variable price item…in the item catalog and that means we can change the price.…Although I didn't give it a price beforehand, you could've…set any price and still modified it during this step.…
The framing ended up being $75 so I'll enter it now.…Tap Done.…You'll see it shows up on the left hand side in the sale.…Tap Charge.…Now tap Check.…Here you can record the check number…or optionally a memo of some kind.…If you're accepting traveler's checks…then you might indicate it was…an American Express traveler's check,…or for money orders you could enter postal money order.…
The receipt options pop up on the next screen…and the sale has been recorded.…I'll tap on New Sale, then tap on the three bars again,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.