Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparing shipping labels, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Let's go ahead and print…a couple of different shipping labels.…From your PayPal Home Screen…select a recent transaction from the list…and you'll see the details for the payment.…I'll pick this one, right here.…At the bottom is a link to launch…the PayPal MultiOrder Shipping Solution,…which I'll explain to you in a minute.…Then you can print a shipping label for this item…and then you can go ahead and print a packing slip,…which is just an invoice…that you would put inside of a box.…You can also manually add the tracking number as well,…which you can add tracking from an external program,…if you'd like.…
You also have the ability…to remove the Shipping button link.…I don't know why you would want to do that.…In fact, I never do.…Prior to preparing our first shipping label,…let's see the packing slip in action.…I like to include a packing slip with my orders…to provide details to my customer…of what was purchased.…For power buyers, this is a must…for tracking purchases and eventually…garnering some repeat business for you,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.