Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Paying many people at once, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- You can send mass payments if you've got…a verified business account on PayPal.…This solution is an excellent way…to send multiple payments at once…to anyone with an email address.…This is a powerful solution for making affiliate payments,…issuing rebates…or any type of disbursement for your business.…You pay a very nominal fee…and the recipient pays nothing.…Before you get started using this service,…you'll need to call PayPal…in order to enable it on your account.…You can call PayPal by clicking on…either the Help or Contact link…at the bottom of the homepage…and by reaching out to them by phone.…
Once you're approved,…you can go ahead and start using Mass Payments.…Here's where you'll find the link.…Click on Tools,…and then in the first row you'll see an icon…for Mass Payments right here.…Mass Payments allows you to upload a tab-delimited…or a comma-separated values file…and then send multiple payments at once.…Go ahead and click on Use Mass Payments.…You can also allow another highly trusted user…on your account to do this if you have…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.