Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video PayPal for nonprofits, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Everyone I know is somehow aligned to a nonprofit…organization or supports a great cause in some way…that's important to them and touches their heart.…It may surprise you to know that over 450 nonprofit…organizations brought in seven billion dollars in donations…using PayPal in 2014 alone.…I think that's amazing.…Here are some important things to consider.…Let me first show you how to find information…about nonprofits you first would click on Business…and then go to All Business Solutions.…
And then right at the bottom of the page,…you'll see a section called Industry Solutions,…and then click on Nonprofits.…If you're in a hurry to get started,…just call the toll free number that you see here.…Now you also get a reduced processing rate…of only 2.2% for nonprofit organizations.…The most popular donation method is using the…super simple html donate button,…which is covered in this course as well.…And this is what that looks like.…I'm gonna go to another tab and I'm gonna go ahead…and log into my account and I'm gonna look at Tools.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.