AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome, I'm Christopher Matthew Spencer and thank you for exploring PayPal Essential Training. Moving money quickly and securely has become essential in our personal and business lives. In this course I'll be sharing how to set up a PayPal account. I'll be covering basics like paying and getting paid and account management. And then I'll explore using the PayPal mobile app for individuals on the go. I'll explain how to set up and use the PayPal Here Point of Sale system for retailers and for merchants doing business face to face with customers.
I'll explain setting up and using the PayPal shipping system and I'll be discussing innovative ways for non-profits to receive donations using PayPal. Along the way I'll share my tips and tricks for success using the most popular way to pay and get paid online. Now let's get started with PayPal Essential Training.
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.