Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- I hope you've enjoyed this course and found it…useful and inspirational.…My goal is not to cover every single possibility,…but to share enough detail that may spark your interest…and help make a connection between what I've demonstrated,…discussed, and suggested, and your own business…or personal life.…Sending and receiving money through PayPal is fast,…easy, and secure.…There's a product or a service here for virtually…every online payment situation.…From here, I encourage you to explore other courses…including Small Business Secrets with Dave Crenshaw,…as well as my eBay courses right here on Lynda.com.…
I send you my very best wishes for tremendous success…in your personal, your business,…or philanthropic activities.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.