Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing account profiles, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- So you'd like to give your coworker…access to see your PayPal transactions…but you don't want them to be able to…withdraw any money from your account.…Not a problem at all.…With your PayPal Business Account…you can add up to 200 users.…These users can be family, coworkers or partners.…For each person or team,…you can provide a unique login ID…and level of authority.…When you run a busy floral shop, for example,…and you want the entire staff…to be able to view received payments,…a single login for the team would make the most sense.…
With your busy consulting firm,…your business partner can be trusted…to send payments and withdraw funds.…With each unique relationship,…the access can be tailored to the roles,…the responsibilities…and the level of trust that you've developed…with that individual.…Setting up users starts from your profile.…From here, go to the My settings link…and then click Get started under Manage users.…Now, click Add User.…Provide the user's name.…If it's a team of people,…the login could be called Customer Support, for example.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.