Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting started with the mobile app, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Locate the PayPal mobile app in the app store…on Google Play or in the Windows phone store…by using the key words PayPal app.…Now, this is different than PayPal here…and they can be confused easily…so be sure you see a double P before installing the app.…So, let's go ahead and do that now.…I'm typing the search for PayPal…and then the word app.…There it is. Then, I'm installing it.…Because there are so many third party applications…for PayPal, the company logo is your reassurance…that you've located the correct one.…
It's done downloading and I'm going to go ahead…and open the app up.…Now, if you don't have a PayPal account,…there's a link here to sign up.…If you've arrived at this movie without watching…the rest of the course, you can certainly do that now.…I've got to log in and I'm going to click on Let's Go…and I'm going to skip the ads and I'm going to sign in.…Initially, there's some housekeeping…and it's not something you'll have to review every time,…but the first time you use the app,…you'll want to configure things to suit your tastes.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.