Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting started with PayPal shipping, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- As an eBay seller, you have a much quicker way…to manage shipping for your eBay sales…than logging into PayPal.…For example, on an eBay listing, if you go to eBay…and you've sold an item,…you'll see a Print shipping label option.…Then you can quickly fill in the information…and then purchase and print shipping labels from here.…That's how eBay sets it up.…eBay has a convenient way to prepare shipping labels…directly from their site, and if you'd like…to print shipping labels for other business activities,…however, then you can handle it all here on PayPal.…
Let's first get things set up.…You're gonna go ahead and click over here…and go to your profile and settings,…and then go under My selling tools.…Over here on the bottom of My selling tools…are the Shipping preferences, and click Update.…Go ahead and update your address information,…and remember, this is what shows up on the label themselves,…so when you're shipping out, the customer will see this.…Give it some careful thought.…A telephone number is only required here…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.