Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding help, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- So there's times when you're gonna need help.…There are help pages.…There's phone and email support with PayPal.…You'll discover the Help and Contact links…on the bottom of the navigation from the homepage.…Both links arrive on the exact same page.…This page is separated into multiple sections.…You can find an answer by typing in…some keywords in the search box,…or you can browse by topics, or you can…even look at popular solutions.…There's phone and email support as well.…I find that when I wanna cut to the chase…and I wanna get it right into it,…for business purposes and quick answers…I just go ahead and call PayPal by clicking this link.…
You'll get a toll-free number and you'll get a one-time…passcode to speed up the process of authenticating yourself.…Generally, I find the PayPal employees…very knowledgeable and helpful…so I use the phone support option the most.…You can go ahead and email PayPal…but I find that a little too slow…and over the years, honestly, I think…I've never emailed PayPal, not even once.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.