Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Connecting PayPal with your ecommerce sites, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- PayPal is closely associated with eBay,…however, there's a vast array of eCommerce sites…that are currently designed to accept PayPal payments…with just a few configuration steps.…Let's walk through some basics…about using PayPal with eBay as well as other sites.…While lynda.com has a robust course…called eBay for Sellers Essential Training…that will assist you in becoming an expert eBay seller,…allowing someone to pay you with PayPal…on the eBay site is a matter of…just including your registered PayPal email address…at the time you list your first item.…
After selecting your item category on eBay…and landing on the first eBay listing page,…there's a section here that shows your PayPal email address…and when you enter that here,…the information becomes sticky…and it's filled in automatically…the next time you list an item.…For eBay it's that simple.…PayPal's Partner Solutions Directory identifies…carts in other programs…that are already PayPal-enabled.…Here's how you locate the directory.…From the homepage, go to the bottom,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.