Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Completing marketplace payments, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- A vast array of merchants of all sizes accept PayPal.…Select retail merchants accept PayPal…at the point of purchase.…To use in-store checkout,…you'll need to confirm a cell phone number…and set up a mobile PIN so that you can…go ahead and pay at retail locations.…This mobile number and PIN can also be used…to quickly log in to your PayPal mobile app.…I enjoy a veteran's discount at the Home Depot…and it's convenient to use PayPal…at their point of purchase…without the need for a debit or a credit card.…
Most major retailers offer the convenience of PayPal online.…Many of these merchants have become more sophisticated…by offering the convenience of PayPal Express Checkout…that allows customers to bypass the guest checkout forms…and avoid entering a lot of…billing and shipping information.…This feature auto fills data from your PayPal account…into the order form.…Some websites require registration,…and many still ask you…to complete the billing and shipping information.…Popular sites, such as Rakuten,…really streamlined the purchase process…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.