Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Avoiding transaction disputes, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Sometimes life isn't all roses…and when things go wrong, it's important…to know your rights and how to resolve common disputes.…Honest sellers like you experience few,…if any, disputes with buyers.…Here's some of the common reasons, though.…Honest mistakes, lost parcels, damage during transit,…or unauthorized usage on the buyer's account.…PayPal is pretty neutral and also offers protection…for sellers, you can learn more…about protections here at the bottom…of the screen, and go to Security.…Let's review the buyer's and seller's rights.…
First, the buyers, PayPal buyers are guaranteed…delivery of what they ordered as described…and in the condition represented.…Unauthorized use reported within 60 days…incurs zero liability for buyers under their…unauthorized transaction program.…There are some rules, however,…and purchase protection is not extended…to things like intangible items…such as digitally delivered goods,…services, real estate, motor vehicles of any kind,…custom made items, travel tickets and travel items,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.