Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and withdrawing funds, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- You can move money between the PayPal mobile app…and your bank accounts.…And from within the app go ahead and tap on Wallet.…Be sure you're signed in.…From here you've got a snapshot of your balance,…two action buttons and a list of external accounts…that are associated with your PayPal account.…In order to move funds,…you'll need a bank account set up already.…Adding and confirming bank accounts…isn't currently supported from the mobile app.…You can still manage bank accounts from your mobile device…however the initial setup for bank accounts…will need to be done with a browser first.…
So go ahead and click Add To.…This brings money from a bank account…and puts it into your PayPal balance.…Select the account number,…put in the amount,…and then tap Add.…This is free, there's no cost for the transfer,…and then tap Confirm,…and it's complete.…Now it's going to take a few days for the transfer to occur.…When your sales rack up to some nice earnings,…you'll want to withdraw some or all of that money…to write checks or place in savings.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.