Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and withdrawing funds, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- If you've got a confirmed bank account,…you can transfer money to your PayPal balance for free.…The money, according to PayPal,…will be in your account within three to five business days,…but in my personal experience,…it's usually a lot quicker.…The processing time depends on a variety of factors,…including your bank's policies and schedules…and bank holidays.…To add funds, click here,…and then pick the Bank transfer option.…If you've confirmed more than one bank account,…select the one you'd like to use,…and be sure you verify the last four digits…of the account number you're using…and make sure that the funds are actually…in your bank account.…
I'm gonna enter $5.00 just to show you how it works,…then I'm gonna click Continue…and then I'll click Add Money.…That's all there is to it.…Go ahead and click here to see the details…of this transaction, and remember,…it'll show up in your transaction history.…Now let's go back again and take a look…at some other things.…Click Add Money, go ahead and click…Add money from a U.S. bank account.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.