Join John Derry for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the temporal color palette, part of Painter 2017 Essential Training.
- By now, you've probably noticed, that much of…Painter 2017's focus, is on improved work flow.…The temporal color palette has been in Painter…for the past couple releases, but,…it becomes even more useful, in this…current era, of work flow improvement.…In this video, we'll look at how the temporal…color palette can free up valuable screen…real estate, to be utilized in other ways.…Let's go. So, I've been working on this image,…as we saw, in the previous movie,…using the color palette, over here,…to make my color selections, but, let's go a step further.…
As I've mentioned, throughout the course, here,…we're working on a somewhat smaller sized display.…And, when I get into that situation,…anything I can do, to minimize the amount…of screen real estate, being used by the interface,…the more screen real estate I'm going…to have to be useful, for my image.…So, I'm going to go ahead, and close this.…And, while this doesn't do a lot,…if I'm working on a larger image,…there could be content, over here,…that, even if I'm not painting on it,…
- Working with a pen tablet
- Installing custom content
- Navigating the Painter interface
- Customizing your work environment
- Working with the temporal color palette
- Identifying safety nets
- Resetting brush properties
- Troubleshooting when a brush won't paint
- Drawing with Painter
- Working with bristle, special, and hard media
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/29/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover new features in Painter 2018.
1. Painting on a Computer
2. Navigating Painter’s Interface
3. Customizing Your Work Environment
5. Safety Nets and Troubleshooting
6. Drawing with Painter's Media
7. New Features in Painter 2018
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.