Join John Derry for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Using Wacom Tablets with Painter.
- View Offline
- If you're watching this course, I'm assuming that you already have a Wacom Pen Tablet and Corel Painter. You may find it useful to watch a couple of my other courses. Wacom Essential Training goes into depth describing the various models of tablet in the Wacom product line. In this course, I demonstrate a wide variety of tips and techniques relating to the use of Wacom products. For this course, Using Wacom Tablets with Painter, I also provide an easily installed brush category to enable you to follow along and I'll show you how to do that right now.
In your Exercise Files folder, you'll find a file P2015 Wacom Brushes.brushcategory All you need to do is double-click and that installs that Brush Category right into Painter and now you're good to go. I also suggest checking out my Painter 2015 Essential Training course. Which covers the new features found in this version, including the particle brush, expanded custom palette tools, the new jitter smoothing control and more.
- Exploring the six axes of motion
- Adjusting pressure sensitivity
- Assigning functions to the Touch Ring and stylus buttons
- Using tilt, bearing, and barrel rotation to control strokes