Join John Derry for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Painter 2017 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If you're a premium member, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. However, I've also provided a custom workspace that anyone can download. The exercise files are broken down into chapters. Any content associated with the chapter will be found in the appropriate chapter folder. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
- Working with a pen tablet
- Installing custom content
- Navigating the Painter interface
- Customizing your work environment
- Working with the temporal color palette
- Identifying safety nets
- Resetting brush properties
- Troubleshooting when a brush won't paint
- Drawing with Painter
- Working with bristle, special, and hard media
Skill Level Intermediate
Painter: Painting with Particle Brusheswith John Derry48m 57s Beginner
1. Painting on a Computer
2. Navigating Painter’s Interface
3. Customizing Your Work Environment
5. Safety Nets and Troubleshooting
6. Drawing with Painter's Media
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.