- View Offline
- Working with a pen tablet
- Creating, opening, and saving files
- Configuring panels and palettes
- Controlling and mixing control
- Calibrating brushes for maximum stroke quality
- Working with jitter brushes
- Working with digital watercolor brushes
- Selecting with the Lasso and Magic Wand tools
- Preserving transparency in layers
- Cloning artwork
- Comparing Photoshop and Painter
- Troubleshooting Painter
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm John Derry, and I'd like to welcome you to Painter X3 Essential Training. In this course, I'll help familiarize you with Painter so you can use this program to express the creative artist in you. We'll get into creating and importing images, exploring Painter's wide range of expressive brushes as well as layers, cloning, and integrating your work with Photoshop. We'll dive into the new perspective-guided strokes as well as the universal jitter control for adding an analog sensitivity to your artwork.
Whether you are new to Painter or an old hand, I'll introduce you to all of the basics and new features that will get your creative juices flowing. Now, let's get started with Painter X3 Essential Training.