Join John Derry for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Using Wacom Tablets with Painter.
- Besides its pressure sensitive chops,…the Wacom tablet and all of the various Wacom products…have a variety of controls…on the control surface of the tablet itself.…What this does is it gives you an infinitely accessible area…to assign workflow-related functions…that you can instantly call up…and keep you from getting distracted by other things.…In this chapter we're gonna look at…how to assign the various kinds of controls…that you'd wanna use in your workflow…to these various control surfaces.…
- Exploring the six axes of motion
- Adjusting pressure sensitivity
- Assigning functions to the Touch Ring and stylus buttons
- Using tilt, bearing, and barrel rotation to control strokes