Join John Derry for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Using Wacom Tablets with Painter.
- In this chapter, we're going to take a look at…how to maximize the pressure of your Wacom pen,…and it's a combination of both the Wacom preferences panel,…as well as the panel in Painter that adjusts pressure,…and they can kind of run into one another.…So I'm going to go over how to avoid any issues…of the two conflicting, but if you think about it,…what's going on here is…we're taking the human hand…and all of its expressive qualities…and interfacing with it via the tablet and the pen…to a computer.…
That's pretty science fictiony stuff.…So let's get started, and we'll get your pen…set to its maximum performance.…
- Exploring the six axes of motion
- Adjusting pressure sensitivity
- Assigning functions to the Touch Ring and stylus buttons
- Using tilt, bearing, and barrel rotation to control strokes