Join Tanya Staples for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Time Machine, part of Getting Started with Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI.
- In this next chapter of videos,…we're gonna take a look at different effects…that you can apply to your photographs…in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI.…To get started, we're gonna look at a brand new effect…called the Time Machine effect.…The Time Machine effect lets you simulate…different historical photographic techniques.…So let's take a look at how it works.…I'm gonna go to my Effects menu…and choose Photo Effects, Time Machine.…And you can see that down here at the bottom,…we have a number of different options…and we see a timeline that goes from 1839 through to 1960.…
And basically, as we click on each preview,…you can see that it gives us…a preview of what our image will look like…as we as, it gives us a description…of the photographic technique that we've selected.…And I find this really helpful because it allows me…to learn a little bit about…different photographic techniques,…as well as, see what the result is going to be.…And again, you can just simply click each of these previews.…It'll take a minute to update, and then you'll…
- Finding and viewing photos in the Organizer
- Keywording, rating, and searching
- Using One-Step Photo Fix and Smart Photo Fix to adjust color and lighting
- Retouching photos with the Makeover tools and Skin Smoothing
- Applying special effects, such as Time Machine and Depth of Field
- Adding borders and text
- Printing and sharing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Organizing Your Photos
3. Editing your Photos
4. Retouching Your Photos
5. Applying Special Effects
6. Adding Text and Borders
7. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.