Join Tanya Staples for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Smart Photo Fix, part of Getting Started with Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI.
- [Voiceover] In the last video,…we took a look at how to use the One Step Photo Fix…in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo 11.…In some cases, just doing a simple adjustment…like One Step Photo Fix is not gonna give you…enough control or the results that you're looking for…in terms of color and tonal correction,…and if you're not comfortable moving onto…some of the more advanced controls like levels and curves,…what you might wanna look at is using the Smart Photo Fix,…which is what we're gonna focus on in this video.…To access the Smart Photo dialog box,…I'm gonna go up to the Enhance Photo pop-up menu…and choose Smart Photo Fix.…
You can see that opens up this large dialog box for me.…If you don't have this turned on already,…I would recommend turning on Preview On Image.…Although we have a small preview here of our images,…I find it really helpful to be able to just…grab the dialog box, move it out of the way,…and take a look at my image so I can see it at full size.…Now right here we have a few basic settings.…We can adjust the brightness, the saturation, and the focus.…
- Finding and viewing photos in the Organizer
- Keywording, rating, and searching
- Using One-Step Photo Fix and Smart Photo Fix to adjust color and lighting
- Retouching photos with the Makeover tools and Skin Smoothing
- Applying special effects, such as Time Machine and Depth of Field
- Adding borders and text
- Printing and sharing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Organizing Your Photos
3. Editing your Photos
4. Retouching Your Photos
5. Applying Special Effects
6. Adding Text and Borders
7. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.