Learn how to identify the various types of styles you can use in Pages, such as paragraph styles, character styles, and list styles, and know how to apply them to content.
- [Narrator] In this chapter we're going to dig…a little deeper into a topic we've already…touched on and that is styles.…Styles can be a big time saver when it…comes to formatting your document…and giving it a consistent look and feel.…We're going to start in this movie with our…Leaf & Mortar bio document we've been building.…Leaf & Mortar Bio 0401 if you're catching up.…We're going to start with an understanding of styles.…Many people are afraid to use them…thinking they're complicated but…they are very easy to use once you get the hang…and by using styles you're going to guarantee…a consistent look and feel for your document.…
Some thing that's important for readability.…Let's just go up to Company Bio…right at the top here on this second page.…Click anywhere inside the word company.…When we go over to the inspector with format selected…up here at the top and styles selected down below,…right above it you're going to…see the style that's being used.…In this case Title.…When we click the drop down, you're going to see the other…
- Customizing the user interface
- Setting up documents
- Formatting characters and paragraphs
- Working with built-in styles
- Adjusting page layout
- Working with templates
- Adding boxes, objects, images, and shapes
- Working with tables and charts
- Sharing and collaborating on documents
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 22m Appropriate for all
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.