Learn how to use the Share menu to send an electronic copy of your Pages document in a format of your choosing via email, letting Pages convert the document and attach it to a new email message for you.
- [Instructor] One of the most popular options…for sharing an electronic copy of your document…still to this day, is to send it via email…and Pages simplifies the process for you,…even exporting to a format you want…before attaching it to an email here on the Mac.…So how do we do this?…Let's make sure we still have Leaf and Mortar…bio final open, this is the completed Pages document…we've been building,…and now we're ready to send it off to people.…In this case we're going to go up to the Share menu,…clicking Share up here shows you an option…to send a copy.…
Now there are different options,…the top one being Mail.…You can see there's AirDrop, Notes and Messages…down here as well.…But we want to send it via email,…so click Mail.…This will open up the mail program.…Once we choose what version of the document…we want to send via email.…Notice Pages is already selected…and if we leave it like that and click next,…we'll send a Pages version, a copy of our document…to others via email.…If you want to convert it to PDF on the fly…
- Explain how to switch document views.
- Differentiate between font families.
- Cite the steps for using Find and Replace.
- Recall how to create a new style.
- Distinguish between headers and footers and explain how to use them.
- Describe how to create a table of contents.
- Explain how to replace text and images.
- Recall how to insert a table.
- Describe how to select and rearrange cells in a document.
- Cite the steps to take to collaborate using iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.