Learn how to select entire rows, columns, or a group of cells for moving them around a table or changing the order in which they appear.
- [Instructor] At some point when working with tables…here in Pages, you'll have content that you might…want to move around.…So that's what we're going to talk about in this movie…with the table we created here in our LeafAndMortarBio…document, 0803 if you're catching up.…You can see I have actually added some numbers.…No formatting yet, we'll get to that in the next movie.…Just some numbers in the revenue and costs column.…You can add those now if you like.…Just press pause or open up this version of…the LeafAndMortarBio and you'll have what I have.…
Let's say for example, we wanted to change the order…of these service items and their revenue and cost numbers.…Keeping everything together.…Well, there's a couple of different things we could do.…For example, if we wanted to move landscape contracting…to the top.…We could come up here,…just click any where in this row here, row two.…So click to select the table, click in the row.…And go over to the two.…You'll notice the arrow show up.…Click there and if you wanted to,…
- Customizing the user interface
- Setting up documents
- Formatting characters and paragraphs
- Working with built-in styles
- Adjusting page layout
- Working with templates
- Adding boxes, objects, images, and shapes
- Working with tables and charts
- Sharing and collaborating on documents
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 22m Appropriate for all
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.