Learn how to replace content that appears in an image placeholder with your own image, and replace placeholder text with your own by typing or pasting into the text box.
- [Instructor] On occasion when creating…new documents using templates here in Pages,…you'll get exactly what you need from the template.…On other occasions, you'll need to make alterations…like we did in this previous movie.…But eventually in either scenario,…it will come time for you to replace…the template content with your own.…That may mean images, text, and other elements…and that's what we're going to do in this movie.…With the poster we started in this chapter,…you can open up LandMPoster0603 from the chapter six…folder of your exercise files if you have not been…following along in this chapter.…
We have an image at the top.…We have placeholder text down below.…It's time to replace these elements with our own content.…Let's start with the image.…So when we click the image and see the X's…around the outside, we know it's locked…and cannot be adjusted unless we go over here…to the inspector under Format and go down to the bottom…and click Unlock.…With it unlocked, you can see some new tabs appear…with style and the image itself…
- Customizing the user interface
- Setting up documents
- Formatting characters and paragraphs
- Working with built-in styles
- Adjusting page layout
- Working with templates
- Adding boxes, objects, images, and shapes
- Working with tables and charts
- Sharing and collaborating on documents
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 22m Appropriate for all
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.