Learn how to access the print dialog for printing your Pages document using different options, such as color vs. black and white printing, copies, page ranges, and collating.
- [Instructor] Once you've completed your document…here in Pages, you might want to share it with others,…and there a number of different ways to do so.…We're going to explore them in this chapter…beginning with an old school option,…and that is to print out a hard copy.…You may want to print out multiple copies…of multiple pages.…We'll explore some of these options…with our Leaf and Mortar document,…our LeafandMortarBio_Final document,…you'll find in the Chapter 10 folder…of your Exercise Files.…You can see down the left-hand side…we have our cover page, table of contents,…and we see our contents down below,…including our graph, and it ends at page eight.…
I took out the blank pages in that section…we added earlier.…We didn't need them.…So it's in total eight pages,…and you can see with page numbering turned on,…page one actually starts on thumbnail two here,…and these are things we want to consider when printing.…To print, you can use the keyboard shortcut Command + P.…You'll also find it on the File menu…right down at the bottom.…
- Explain how to switch document views.
- Differentiate between font families.
- Cite the steps for using Find and Replace.
- Recall how to create a new style.
- Distinguish between headers and footers and explain how to use them.
- Describe how to create a table of contents.
- Explain how to replace text and images.
- Recall how to insert a table.
- Describe how to select and rearrange cells in a document.
- Cite the steps to take to collaborate using iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.