Learn about some of the options for next steps after you complete this course, such as moving onto other related LinkedIn Learning courses, such as Numbers, Keynote, and iWork Workflow.
- [Instructor] Well, congratulations!…You've reached the end of this course on Pages.…You should now be feeling more comfortable…with this very powerful, yet easy-to-use, word processing…and desktop publishing application and ready to start…creating your own stunning and creative documents.…You know, Pages is part of the iWork suite of applications,…so you might want to move on to the…other apps, Numbers and Keynote.…To learn more about those applications…and how they can interact with one another,…you can find courses on both Numbers…and Keynote here at LinkedIn Learning.…
In fact, you'll even find a course…on iWork workflows and new features for working…with all three applications together.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon.…
- Explain how to switch document views.
- Differentiate between font families.
- Cite the steps for using Find and Replace.
- Recall how to create a new style.
- Distinguish between headers and footers and explain how to use them.
- Describe how to create a table of contents.
- Explain how to replace text and images.
- Recall how to insert a table.
- Describe how to select and rearrange cells in a document.
- Cite the steps to take to collaborate using iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.