Learn how to insert a table into your document, either using the Insert menu or the table button on the toolbar, and navigate the various parts of the table and explore formatting options.
- [Instructor] When you have content that needs…to be organized into rows and columns,…you'll want to use a table.…That's going to be the focus of this chapter,…beginning with inserting a table into your document.…We're going to use this document we've been building,…LeafAndMortarBio0801 if you're catching up.…We'll start by scrolling down our list of thumbnails here…and go to the contact information page.…It's page six, thumbnail seven,…and this is where we want to insert a blank page…for our table.…So we'll click in front of the C in Contact Information,…go up to Insert and choose Page Break.…
That pushes everything down, gives us a nice…blank page here, which is page six.…Click anywhere on the page, you'll see your cursor…flashing at the top.…It's going to have the same style as our contact information…down below, the heading two style for our title.…If we want to give our table a title,…we just simply type it in.…Let's type in Financial Data for 2017,…and press Return, there we go.…Now it's time to add the table…
- Explain how to switch document views.
- Differentiate between font families.
- Cite the steps for using Find and Replace.
- Recall how to create a new style.
- Distinguish between headers and footers and explain how to use them.
- Describe how to create a table of contents.
- Explain how to replace text and images.
- Recall how to insert a table.
- Describe how to select and rearrange cells in a document.
- Cite the steps to take to collaborate using iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.