Learn how to apply formatting options to an existing chart, includin fill colors, textures, and images, font styles and sizes, and customized formatting for 3D options including bevels, depth, lighting, and rotation.
- [Instructor] When working with charts…here in Pages, you do get sample data…that you can replace with your own,…as we have, and you can also customize…the look and feel of your chart.…There are many different formatting options…to choose from that we're going to explore…as we continue with our Leaf And Mortar…Bio Document, 0903 if you're catching up.…We're here on thumbnail seven, which is…actually page six.…We have our chart.…We've done a little bit of formatting already.…You can see the style that's being used,…the color scheme.…You can see the legend across the top.…The fonts being used, et cetera.…
These are all part of the customizations…we can add to our chart.…So let's select it with one click.…Now over here on the right-hand side…we'll click the chart tab under format here…in the inspector.…We've already talked about the different styles.…These styles use colors.…They also use imagery.…They also use textures, and there are a…number of different options down below…if you want to choose from something different…
- Explain how to switch document views.
- Differentiate between font families.
- Cite the steps for using Find and Replace.
- Recall how to create a new style.
- Distinguish between headers and footers and explain how to use them.
- Describe how to create a table of contents.
- Explain how to replace text and images.
- Recall how to insert a table.
- Describe how to select and rearrange cells in a document.
- Cite the steps to take to collaborate using iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.