Learn how to share and collaborate on a document with others using iCloud. Discover how to move your document to iCloud and invite others to access it, and then stop sharing when you're done.
- [Instructor] On sending a copy…of your Pages document to others…and tracking changes as you collaborate…with them will work, there is a simpler option…if you use iCloud.…Everyone with an Apple ID has free iCloud storage.…You can share and collaborate with others using…iCloud giving people a link to your file.…So everybody's actually working on the same…file together even simultaneously.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…We're going to use this file LeafandMortarBio final1005.…
So go ahead and open that up.…Before you can collaborate with others,…you have move it to iCloud.…Notice I didn't say save it to iCloud.…It'll actually get moved to iCloud…so it's in the Cloud where people will be able to access it.…So we can go up to Share…and from the Share menu you'll see Collaborate with others.…There's also a button on the toolbar labeled Collaborate…and this is the one we're going to use…'cause you're going to see it change…once you actually start collaborating.…Let's give it a click.…Notice the first thing you see is that…
- Explain how to switch document views.
- Differentiate between font families.
- Cite the steps for using Find and Replace.
- Recall how to create a new style.
- Distinguish between headers and footers and explain how to use them.
- Describe how to create a table of contents.
- Explain how to replace text and images.
- Recall how to insert a table.
- Describe how to select and rearrange cells in a document.
- Cite the steps to take to collaborate using iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.