Learn how to apply custom changes to an image in a document, such as how text wraps around the image, and the style of the image, such as borders, shadows, and reflections.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at some other modifications…we can make to images we add to our Pages documents.…We can change up the style,…and how text wraps around our objects.…We left off working with this image here…on the third page of our document,…LeafAndMortarBio0704 if you're catching up.…We're zoomed into 300%, and we have this image…of Anthony Luis Salvador selected.…We just removed some of the background.…Now if we look over here to the Format, Arrange inspector,…you can see down below there's a Text Wrap section,…and in here we have a couple of different fit options.…
There are two buttons and the one on the right…currently selected or highlighted in blue…means that text is going to wrap around the contour…of the object.…So in this case you can see with it selected,…the border around the outside is actually square.…If we go to this other option here in the inspector,…we can have text wrap around the object's…rectangular boundary, and that's what we're seeing.…But with Fit selected, we can create the amount of space,…
- Customizing the user interface
- Setting up documents
- Formatting characters and paragraphs
- Working with built-in styles
- Adjusting page layout
- Working with templates
- Adding boxes, objects, images, and shapes
- Working with tables and charts
- Sharing and collaborating on documents
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.