Learn how to access image enhancement options from the image inspector to adjust image properties such as saturation, exposure, temperature, and more to change the overall look of an image.
- [Instructor] If you're going to be working…with images here in Pages,…you should know there are a number…of enhancement tools at your disposal…built right into Pages to help you…make your images look the way you want.…We're going to explore some enhancements in this movie…and we'll do it with our Leaf and Mortar Bio document, 0702.…If you did your homework, you have the additional images…for each of the team members added to your document.…Let's go to the first one here for Anthony and select it.…Next, I'm going to zoom in so we can really take a look…at what happens to this image…when we make a few enhancements.…
Let's go to 200%, there we go.…Now, it might look a little bit faded out,…maybe it's too bright.…These are some of the things you can adjust if you need to…and you can do it from the inspector.…So, with it selected, we're going to go up here,…make sure Format is selected,…and select the Image tab this time.…From here, you'll see an Adjustments section.…Now, we do have some simple adjustments…for Exposure and Saturation.…
- Customizing the user interface
- Setting up documents
- Formatting characters and paragraphs
- Working with built-in styles
- Adjusting page layout
- Working with templates
- Adding boxes, objects, images, and shapes
- Working with tables and charts
- Sharing and collaborating on documents
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.