Learn how to explore the different chart types you can add to a Pages document, select a chart, and add it to your document. Also learn how to arrange it on the page.
- [Instructor] Sometimes wheen looking at data…in a table, you're not able to pick up on…trends and comparisons.…That's where a graphical representation of your data…will come in handy, and that's what we're going to…discuss in this chapter, working with charts.…We're going to continue with our letha mortar bio…document 0901 if you're catching up.…We left off here having worked on this table…full of data.…Now we see lots of numbers, we did use some…conditional highlighting for some of those numbers…to stand out, but if we wanted to compare revenues…for the different services,…or compare multiple series of data revenue,…against cost for example,…we can pick up on those trends…and comparisons with a visual representation…or a chart.…
And that's what we're going to add below this table.…So you'll notice if you try to click…below the table you can't.…It's sitting on the page, our cursor's probably…flashing up there near the top,…but just hit your return key a couple of times…and it'll get you down the page,…remembering that our table is not anchored to text.…
- Explain how to switch document views.
- Differentiate between font families.
- Cite the steps for using Find and Replace.
- Recall how to create a new style.
- Distinguish between headers and footers and explain how to use them.
- Describe how to create a table of contents.
- Explain how to replace text and images.
- Recall how to insert a table.
- Describe how to select and rearrange cells in a document.
- Cite the steps to take to collaborate using iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Document Basics
3. Work with Text
4. Work with Styles
5. Layout Essentials
6. Work with Templates
7. Work with Boxes and Objects
8. Work with Tables
9. Work with Charts
10. Share Your Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.