Join Chris O'Dell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning HashiCorp Packer.
- [Chris] Thank you so much…for going through this course with me.…I hope it's been useful,…and enabled you to get up and running…with building your own custom images.…If you want to continue your learning,…I'd suggest getting a deeper dive…on Ansible with the Ansible Essential Training course,…and learning more about CICD…with the DevOps Foundations, Continuous Delivery…and Continuous Integration course.…There's also a Packer book by James Turnbull.…And feel free to send me questions on Twitter.…Thanks again.…
- What is Packer?
- Baking a website image for EC2
- Provisioning with a configuration management tool
- Building hardened images
- Building a pipeline for Packer images
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Packer
2. Baking a Website Image for EC2
3. Customization with a Config Management Tool
4. Building Hardened Images
Baking a Jenkins image4m 57s
5. Building a Pipeline for Packer Image
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.