The member will learn the prerequisites for this course
- [Voiceover] This course is suited for somebody who has a general familiarity with Google AdWords. And ideally, you know some of the fundamentals, including the structure of campaigns, ad groups, and keywords. Understanding that optimal results come from targeting the right people, at the right time, with the best message. Making sure your website is getting you results, such as leads or sales. The difference between advertising on Search and Display Networks, as well as how to create ads and test which ones are working best.
The different types of keywords you can use, such as broad or exact match, and how to add negative keywords to your campaigns, as well as how to manage your budgets. But don't worry. As long as you've set up and run a few campaigns, you should be fine to dive in. The more you know about the Google Analytics platform, the more you'll be able to leverage that alongside Google AdWords. All in all, treat this as a journey of exploration. And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for exploring Google AdWords, and I really hope you enjoy this course.
- Using advanced settings in the Keyword Planner
- Setting up conversions and campaign optimization
- Using Google Trends
- Setting up A/B testing on landing pages
- Setting up target CPA bidding
- Using AdWords dynamic ads
- Adding sitelinks
- Tracking and editing ads
- Checking out opportunities
- Reporting on ads
- Scripting in AdWords