- Using advanced settings in the Keyword Planner
- Setting up conversions and campaign optimization
- Using Google Trends
- Setting up A/B testing on landing pages
- Setting up target CPA bidding
- Using AdWords dynamic ads
- Adding sitelinks
- Tracking and editing ads
- Checking out opportunities
- Reporting on ads
- Scripting in AdWords
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] There is so much to explore with AdWords. I'm Martin Shervington and I'd like to welcome you to this course. I first started working with AdWords in 2003, and for many years I've been connecting the dots between social media and Google Search. This course is perfect for everyone looking to take a step up in relation to their AdWords skills. There will be many moments when your eyes will light up as you'll find out more about Google AdWords capabilities including how I like to navigate the platform, diving deeper into the keyword planner, and exploring Google trends, all the way through to campaign types and in particular looking at remarketing.
There is nothing I've come across that's quite like this course, and if you have a strong focus on AdWords as part of the ever-growing Google ecosystem, you're gonna be miles ahead of the competition.