Join Kristian Secor for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Unit Testing with PHPUnit.
- View Offline
- If you are a member of Lynda and have access to the exercise files, they're organized in chapters number two through four. Chapter two, lesson one will teach you the commands necessary to install PHP unit. Chapter three is our first tests. In chapter four will be more advanced testing, as well as the final project that we'll analyze. So let's begin.
- Working with assertions, annotations, and template methods of testing
- Using mock and stub objects
- Testing private and protected methods
- Looking for weak spots in your testing, with code coverage
- Testing inherited projects