Join Kevin Skoglund for an in-depth discussion in this video You are awesome!, part of Easy PHP Projects: Single-Serving Sites.
- Now that we've learned how to delete elements from arrays,…we're ready to put the finishing touches…on our You are awesome single serving site.…So what we want to do, is take the work…that we did in the array_delete experimental page,…and put it into our youareawesome.php page.…So you can take any one of these array functions,…any one of them will work.…They all have slight differences in pros and cons…depending on the exact situation that you're using.…But for a really simple case, where we're just deleting…one single item from an array, they really are all equal,…so you can pick the one you like best.…
I'm gonna take the last one here.…I'm going to put that in my main script here,…and I'm just going to do it right here at the top.…Its good to have functions defined right at the top.…And now I need to just alter…the text colors before I use them.…So if we look down here,…you can see we already did that using array_delete.…We get a subset of those colors.…So right here, we're going to use the colors,…we're going to take out the background color,…
- Finding and validating an IP address with PHP
- Parsing the HTTP request for browser details
- Comparing dates and times in PHP
- Randomizing data with PHP
- Styling page content dynamically
- Generating random sentences
Skill Level Beginner
1. What is My IP Address?
2. Browser Mirror
3. Is it New Years Yet?
4. Random Data and Styling
5. Random Phrase Generator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.