Learn how to build dynamic, data-driven webpages using PHP with MySQL.
- [Instructor] Welcome to PHP with MySQL essential training part one. My name is Kevin Skoglund. In this course, we will learn to use PHP to create, read, update and delete records in a MySQL database. We will discover how to effectively organize the PHP pages in a project. We will build web pages in PHP that can send and read parameters in the URL. We will learn about headers, redirects, and the importance of output buffering. We will learn to create forms and to process form data. We will cover the basics of MySQL, use PHP to communicate with the database, and learn to perform the most common database operations.
And finally, we will learn how to validate and sanitize dynamic data to keep your application and its data in good shape. Once you're ready, let's get started learning to use PHP with MySQL.
- Organizing project files
- Including and requiring files
- Working with URL parameters
- Encoding dynamic content
- Modifying headers and page redirection
- Creating forms and processing form data
- MySQL basics
- Using PHP to access database tables
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting database records with PHP
- Validating data
- Preventing SQL injection
Skill Level Beginner
1. Start a Database-Driven Project
2. Build Web Pages with PHP
3. Headers and Redirects
4. Build Forms with PHP
5. MySQL Basics
6. Use PHP to Access MySQL
7. CRUD with PHP
8. Validate Data with PHP
9. Prevent SQL Injection
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.