Join Bernardo Pineda for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Symfony 3.
- This course includes exercise files which you can use to follow along. I've placed them here on the desktop. Inside is a folder for each chapter, and these each contain folders for the individual movies. These contain a start and a final folder which contain our project files that match the beginning and ending of each movie. I suggest you follow along from the beginning of the course. Occasionally, I will prompt you to reload the project from the exercise files if I have added in some extra code in the background.
There's a folder for a demo application which we will show at the end of the course. There's also a Resources folder that contains our MySQL database, and also, some text files that we will use to copy and paste code into our application. The design folder contains the html layout that was provided to us by Lannon Hotel. Lastly, there's a PDF of common Symphony commands that I've included for your reference.
- Installing Symfony
- Setting up the local environment
- Exploring the Symfony file structure
- Creating routes
- Sending parameters to a controller
- Using views
- Updating routes
- Creating templates with Twig
- Data modeling with Symfony
- Demo application deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
PHP: Clean URLs on Apache Serverwith David Powers1h 35m Intermediate
PHP: Managing Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Symfony
Install Symfony1m 33s
2. Controllers in Symfony
3. Views in Symfony
4. Data Modeling with Symfony
5. Taking Symfony Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.