This video gives you an overview about how to debug comment submissions.
- [Instructor] Alright, there was a lot that we had to cover…in the last video, so I wanted to go ahead and break it out.…We're gonna be talking a lot about debugging.…I wanna spend a little bit of time just showing you…how to debug Ajax requests and Vue.js components.…And so we'll go over that in this video…and then we're also going to complete the form submission…so that we make that that 100% works…before we create an event.…Okay, so in the last video we kinda left off…where we need to actually trigger this Vue.js component…or method that we made called post comments.…So, the way that we can trigger these types of events…is by setting up event listeners…on different elements of the dong.…
So if we've got a button here…and we wanna create an event listener,…we can do V dash on to create that event listener in view…and then we can do a colon and then tell it which event to…listen for and in this case, we wanna do click.…Now you can also add additional settings…like dot prevent, which will prevent default,…which makes it very convenient so it doesn't accidentally…
First, discover how to extend the native authentication system and add social sign-on capabilities with Laravel Socialite. Then learn how to implement efficient search indexing and enable live search results with Laravel Scout. Next, find out how to handle payments and subscriptions, including free trials, with Laravel Cashier, and implement broadcasting and live updates—without refreshing the page—using Echo. By the end of the course, you will know how to install, configure, and leverage these packages for all of your Laravel app development needs.
Note: This course was created and produced by Packt Publishing.
- Setting up social sign-on with Laravel Socialite
- Enabling sign-on with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and GitHub
- Search indexing with Scout
- Offering subscriptions with Cashier
- Offering free trials and coupons
- Generating invoices
- Creating a blog comments system with Echo
- Providing live updates for comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Laravel 5 Essential Training: 1 The Basicswith Bernardo Pineda2h 41m Intermediate
Consuming RESTful APIs in PHP with Guzzlewith Justin Yost2h 12m Intermediate
1. Laravel Socialite
2. Laravel Scout
3. Laravel Cashier
4. Laravel Echo
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.