Join Kevin Skoglund for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of PHP Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I want to thank you…for taking PHP Essential Training.…We've learned the fundamentals of writing code in PHP…and you should feel comfortable adding PHP code…into an HTML website.…PHP features, such as variables, arrays,…conditionals, loops, and functions,…are all fundamental programming techniques,…which will help you in learning…other programming languages, too.…You can build on this PHP foundation…by learning to create more complex PHP-driven pages,…and by using databases to help you to manage content.…
You can get started by taking my course,…PHP with MySQL Essential Training,…where we discuss links, forms, data validations,…and how you can create, read, update,…and delete data in a database.…By the end, you'll be able to create…your own content management system…to make it easy to maintain website content.…I look forward to seeing the creative ways…that you find to add PHP to your projects.…Until then, happy coding.…
- What is PHP?
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Inserting code comments
- Variables, strings, arrays, and Booleans
- If, else, and elseif statements
- While and for loops
- User-defined functions
- Function arguments and return values
- Debugging and troubleshooting
Skill Level Beginner
MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applicationswith Drew Falkman2h 57m Intermediate
1. PHP Overview
2. First Steps
3. Explore Data Types
4. Control Structures: Logical Expressions
5. Control Structures: Loops
6. User-Defined Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.