Join Justin Yost for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Consuming RESTful APIs in PHP with Guzzle.
- [Justin] So that's it.…You now have a working knowledge of RESTful APIs,…what makes them tick, and even better,…you have a solid working knowledge…of one of the primary tools in PHP…to form API requests, Guzzle.…There are many courses in the library…that can offer additional guidance on modern we development,…especially with PHP.…In particular, I would like to recommend looking…at my prior courses on PHP advanced topics…and Learn CakePHP 3: The Basics…if you would like to learn a framework.…
You can learn much more about PHP…through the manual at php.net.…For Guzzle and REST APIs, there is the Guzzle website…at docs.guzzlephp.org.…And for more information on working with…and possibly even building your own APIs,…the book, Build APIs You Won't Hate is a great resource.…Now that you've made it through this course,…I encourage you to use some APIs…in your own web application.…Find an API to offload some work to…and make your life as an engineer a little bit easier.…
Thanks for watching my course…on consuming RESTful APIs with Guzzle.…
- Installing Guzzle
- Sending basic requests
- Sending asynchronous requests
- Sending concurrent requests
- Sending query data
- Sending request data
- Advanced Guzzle request options
- Reviewing basic Guzzle responses
- Processing response headers
- Reviewing PSR-7 requests, responses, bodies, and headers
Skill Level Intermediate
PHP: Clean URLs on Apache Serverwith David Powers1h 36m Intermediate
PHP: Managing Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
1. Guzzle Basics
2. Requests with Guzzle
3. Responses with Guzzle
4. Guzzle and PSR-7
5. Testing and Guzzle
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.