Join Bernardo Pineda for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Symfony 3.
- [Bernard] Thank you so much for taking this course.…You are ready to start your own Symfony applications.…If you wish to learn more about the Symfony framework,…check out the online documentation for Symfony.…Symfony is great for large projects,…but if you're interested in a framework…for small to medium projects,…you should check out CodeIgniter…and my course Learn CodeIgniter 3: The Basics.…Now get out there and make some music with Symfony.…
- Installing Symfony
- Setting up the local environment
- Exploring the Symfony file structure
- Creating routes
- Sending parameters to a controller
- Using views
- Updating routes
- Creating templates with Twig
- Data modeling with Symfony
- Demo application deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
PHP: Clean URLs on Apache Serverwith David Powers1h 35m Intermediate
PHP: Managing Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Symfony
Install Symfony1m 33s
2. Controllers in Symfony
3. Views in Symfony
4. Data Modeling with Symfony
5. Taking Symfony Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.