After watching this course, there are a variety of courses on PHP, MySQL and Apache. Learn which courses to watch next.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching this course…on installing Apache, MySQL, and PHP…on your local development computer.…There are many other courses you can go to now…to learn more about each of these technologies.…To learn more about programming with PHP…you can watch PHP with MySQL Essential Training.…And there's a deep dive into working…with Ajax-style communication, a course named Ajax with PHP,…with Ajax-style communication, a course named Ajax with PHP,…and another one called PHP: Advanced Topics.…To learn more about the MySQL database server,…you can watch Up and Running with MySQL Development,…MySQL Essential Training and Advanced Topics…in MySQL and MariaDB.…
And if you want to learn more about managing Apache,…you can watch Practical Apache Web Server Administration,…where there are many advanced tips available…about configuring the Apache HTTP server.…
- Installing Apache on Windows
- Working with PHP on Windows and macOS
- Installing MySQL on Windows and macOS
- Adding MySQL bin directory to the PATH
- Starting and stopping Apache on macOS
- Configuring personal site folders
- Installing Apache, PHP, and MySQL on Linux
- Installing and managing WampServer
- Defining WampServer directory aliases
- Installing MAMP on macOS
- Configuring Apache and MySQL server ports on MAMP
- Handling port conflicts on Windows and macOS
- Configuring the Apache web document root
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understanding the AMP Stack
2. Install Separate Components on Windows
3. Install Separate Components on macOS
4. Install LAMP on Ubuntu Linux
5. Get Started with WampServer on Windows
6. Get Started with MAMP on macOS
7. Common Tasks and Troubleshooting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.