Join Kevin Skoglund for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of PHP 7 New Features.
- [Voiceover] I hope that you've enjoyed learning…about the new features and improvements in PHP 7.…I think it's a good step forward for PHP,…and one that will make your development…experience much better.…Even if you don't need many of the new features,…the speed improvement alone makes upgrading…to PHP 7 worthwhile.…Thanks for taking this course with me.…Happy coding.…
- Scalar type and return type declarations
- New operators in PHP 7
- Anonymous classes
- Arrays as constants
- Catchable exceptions and errors
- Integer division with intdiv()
- Deprecations and deletions
Skill Level Intermediate
MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applicationswith Drew Falkman2h 39m Intermediate
PHP with MySQL Essential Trainingwith Kevin Skoglund14h 32m Beginner
1. Major Features
3. Deprecations and Deletions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.